Apple Crumble Slice
- 90g butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seed Flour
- 200g sour cream
- Beat butter and sugar
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Fold flour and pumpkin seed flour mix into butter mixture alternating with sour cream; mix until smooth.
- Place into greased and lined 18cm X 28cm slab tin; smooth mixture and place filling evenly on top.
- 1 x 425g tin pie apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1Tbs brown sugar
- Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Combine flour, pumpkin seed meal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over the filling and bake for about 45 minutes at 180°C.
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes before cutting and serving and adding whipped cream.
Recipe courtesy of Pepofarms