BBQ Crispy Skinned Salmon Fillet with Chimichurri Salsa
- 4 x 200g Salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/2 Bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 Bunch coriander, leaves finely chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 Red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Lemon, juice and wedges
- 2 tbls Aged Balsamic vinegar
- Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Pre-heat the BBQ to high heat with the hood down.
- For the Chimichurri Salsa, combine the parsley, coriander, garlic, and chilli in a mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar, season generously with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes and cracked pepper and add 3 tbls extra virgin olive oil, mix well then set aside.
- Brush the salmon fillets with vegetable oil; generously sprinkle the skin with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes, drain away any excess oil.
- Open BBQ hood, and turn BBQ to medium heat; place salmon fillets skin side down on the flat grill and hold in place for a few seconds, cook for 3 minutes; and then turn over and cook for a further 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Remove from the BBQ and place on the BBQ resting rack and rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon on a serving plate and drizzle with chimichurri, serve with lemon wedges.