What you’ll need:
- 100g Curry Flavours Chicken Korma Spice Mix
- 70ml Cooking Oil
- 600ml Water
- 1 kg Diced Chicken Pieces
- 150ml Thickened Cream
Total Yield 1.75 Kg
Instructions to prepare:
- Add Oil and water,
- Add chicken pieces and bring to boil
- Add spice mix and stir well
- Finally add thickened cream and simmer off. Simmer on low heat.
- Chicken Korma is ready to serve
- For a Healthier option, use a chicken breast meat and fresh or carnation milk instead of thickened cream.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and almond or cashew nuts if desired
- Add a dollop of Butter while cooking for a better taste